[DIYbio] iGEM Baltimore Region UMBC

Hey DIYbio members!,

I was wondering if anybody from the genoblast iGEM team is still around or if the team is still active at all.  I recently started an iGEM team at my college UMBC, and I am trying to reach out to iGEM labs that are already been established within or close proximity to the baltimore region.  I would like to integrate UMBC into a "Baltimore team" if that could be possible; a collaboration is what I am looking for.  Hope to hear several responses.

Alex Mak

almak1@umbc.edu

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/diybio/-/Fe4EYbVELDYJ.
To post to this group, send email to diybio@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to diybio+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/diybio?hl=en.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment