[DIYbio] Kids doing DIY biology

Hi all 

I'm a science writer from the UK who has covered biohacking, DIY bio and biodesign for various outlets and for my next article I'm looking for examples of really young kids getting into DIY biology. I really like the idea that even schoolkids are now able to doing innovative biotech and genetic engineering projects from their homes. 

I've already spoken to a couple of really interesting young people using Amino Labs kit, one in Canada and the other in Washington DC, and I'm looking for a few more to speak to - ideally in the UK or Europe (although I know things are little more tightly regulated here making it more difficult). 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Please message me directly if you have any info or ideas. 

All the best
Tom 

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups DIYbio group. To post to this group, send email to diybio@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to diybio+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/diybio?hl=en
Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to diybio+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/3ba55fca-367b-4a43-921f-fa2a0e590730%40googlegroups.com.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment