Hope you are doing great!!
Please add me on yahoo at arpittechwire and do share me your hotlist also at Arpit@tresourceinc.com.
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any consultant for the same position.
Role: Web Developer
Location: Radnor, PA
Duration: 6 + Months
Interview Process: Phone + In-person
Start Date: 1st week of Sep'16
· Ability to build high quality scalable software.
· Ensure adherence to design principles and specifications from senior business and technology staff
· Continuously follow and leverage leading-edge cloud functionality and technologies
· Ensure sufficient separation of concerns between B2C and global B2B models, with clearly defined configurable architecture components to support global multi-tenancy
· Provide proactive and constructive inputs for user experience and backend system design
· Ensure code quality and inline metrics instrumentation for differentiating capabilities such that early and critical business hypothesizes can be tested, measured, and proven as successful or not
· Ensure software design specifications and code comments are developed to the right level of granularity for future maintainability
· Ensure continuous improvement in the development and production operations of all backend systems by ensuring bugs are proactively identified where possible, quickly resolved, analyzed for root cause, and prevented through corrective action
· This is a hands-on software development role that focuses almost exclusively on building world-leading and innovative disruptive banking capabilities. Candidates are expected to love software engineering, modern technologies, and coding and typically perform in the top 10% of their peer group for code quality and efficiency
· Leverage the open-source community and quickly identify best-fit solutions
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Personally identify and deliver improvements to business processes through agile release cycles and continuous improvement
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Fix all QA and production code defects in an efficient and high quality manner
· Ensure all software architecture design specifications can be traced to higher level deliverables and detailed software modules
· Must have some experience with custom product development of multi-tenant SaaS solutions.
· Strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, real-time analytics and emerging machine learning techniques
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, especially how to handle all the various operating platforms
· Some of the following financial technologies: core banking, PFM, card management, payments, digital wallets.
· Solid understanding of the full agile development life cycle, especially how to handle integration across various systems
· Solid understanding of emerging DevOps methods and tools, continuous integration, automated configuration management, test driven development, data center and cloud automation, and UI monitoring and measurement tools, etc.
· B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Thanks & Regards,
Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563
Direct: 909-859-1312 | Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 9961
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VU Computer Science" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vu-computer-science.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.