[DIYbio] Re: Which microscope?

I asked the proffessor if I could have access to the lab to do a
transformation. And guess what.

Monday I'm doing it.


But there are still a few questions...

When I make an LB Amp Agar Dish, I first mix water and LB Agar. Then I
heat it up. I think making 50 ml will be enough for one or two petri
dish.
Then I have to sterilize it. Will 3 mins in the microwave do the job,
or will I need to put it into the autoclaveur for 20mins as
recommended?

And, at <55°C I have to add the ampicillin which is not heat
ressistant.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.
To post to this group, send email to diybio@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to diybio+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/diybio?hl=en.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment