Re: [DIYbio] Re: Genetic engineering at home

Also, I have seen a phonecam shot of an alleged GFP "tattoo" where someone jabbed themselves with an Adenoviral gfp vector. I say "Alleged" because I can't imagine that working for more than an hour or so before going necrotic from immune rejection.

Nathan McCorkle <nmz787@gmail.com> wrote:


On Dec 30, 2013 10:10 PM, "Patrik D&apos;haeseleer" <patrikd@gmail.com> wrote:
>I bet it's only a matter of time before someone tries to give themselves a GFP tattoo with a gene gun though...
>

That's already started happening, at least academically:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2855251/


--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment