[DIYbio] Agrobacterium strains

Dear DIYbio community members,

For my experiments, I need 2 strains of Agrobacterium tumefaciens strains please. Those strains are 
1. C58, and 
2. LBA4404 
(not any other unrelated strains EHA105 or AGL1 etc., at this point).

If anyone in this group has one or both strains that they can share as a gift, could you please ping me back, so I can share my mailing address (in Virginia). 

I am happy to pay for shipping by USPS, or a courier service like UPS or FEDEX.

Please let me know. And thanks, in advance.

Cheers,
TdM

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups DIYbio group. To post to this group, send email to diybio@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to diybio+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/diybio?hl=en
Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to diybio+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/CANpz%3DfEZrkZg0j5KbBO3ERURR4FYbNb5PNmZKX4SBpYKJ9oneg%40mail.gmail.com.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment