[DIYbio] What are the most promising techniques being researched for bio-bots?

I know absolutely nothing at all about bio-bots, crispr-cas9 or biohacking. I don't intend to build bio-bots myself.
I just want to know where the research is at so that I can be aware.
I work with blockchain technology and my research is focused on a "trust protocol" that can influence physical infrastructure. This could impact how we manage physical labs & elect/sort expert opinions on research topics.
But what I'm most interested in is propagating the "watcher infrastructure" of this protocol as efficiently as possible. I imagine that bio-bots would be less expensive than regular robots once we've perfected this research.

Feel free to be as scientific as you want. There will be a lot of terms I don't know, but at least now I can be aware of them, so that when I do research later I can figure out how far along we are.

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups DIYbio group. To post to this group, send email to diybio@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to diybio+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/diybio?hl=en
Learn more at www.diybio.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "DIYbio" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to diybio+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/diybio/b928ec7f-01d2-460d-8e68-3f844af71783%40googlegroups.com.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment